Old July 21st 05, 09:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london
[email protected] news@chthonic.f9.co.uk is offline

Default Mayor Ken's secret plan to rid London of cycling menace.

Tony Raven wrote:
Colin wrote:

What says you all?

I say, as I've said many times before, use http://www.cyclemaps.com *.
It may not be perfect (I believe it started from the same TfL database)
but the last time someone pointed out the use of a helicopter the guy
went out that weekend and sorted it, as he has other mapping errors I've
found. In the end though there is no substitute from the knowledge
built up from experience.

Cyclemaps suggests I go through Pentonville Prison on my way to
work, which is amusing, but the map shows a correct route.

TFL comes up with a route that avoids King's Cross, and gets
the journey time spot on at 17 minutes. However it suggests
going through Euston station gardens, which might prove difficult.