Old July 21st 05, 09:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london
Tony Raven Tony Raven is offline

Default Mayor Ken's secret plan to rid London of cycling menace.

Adrian wrote:

Y'know, I was always under the impression that the Highway Code applied to
cyclists, and that they were meant to *read* it occasionally...?

shrug
http://www.highwaycode.gov.uk/23.htm#227

Would you like to hazard a guess as to what the (M) stands for?

I guess the question is how many times have you seen someone cycling on
a motorway (Kenyan team at the Manchester Commonwealth Games excluded)
versus how many times have I seen cars and motorbikes driven on
bridleways? Bet my number is bigger than yours.

--
Tony

Anon