Old July 21st 05, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Mayor Ken's secret plan to rid London of cycling menace.

Tony Raven ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

I guess the question is how many times have you seen someone cycling
on a motorway (Kenyan team at the Manchester Commonwealth Games
excluded) versus how many times have I seen cars and motorbikes driven
on bridleways? Bet my number is bigger than yours.

Are we back to trying to figure out how many wrongs make a right?

People driving cars and riding motorbikes over RoW without a vehicular
right of way are in the wrong. Simple as that. They should not be there.

However, don't forget that some Bridleways are BOATs, though, and that
vehicles don't need an explicit RoW if they have the landowner's
permission.

Most people cycling on Footpaths are in the wrong, too.