Old July 21st 05, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london
dkahn400 dkahn400 is offline

Default Mayor Ken's secret plan to rid London of cycling menace.

Dave Larrington wrote:

AFAIK cycling is still Policely Forbidden thereupon, as it is on
certain other not-now-and-never-have-been-a-motorway roads, such
as the tunnel and flyover sections of the A406.

All of them? I've cycled over the flyover bit by the start of the M1 a
few times without noticing a "No Cycling" sign. Oh dear, was I bad?
ISTR there are cycling-free bits up towards Whipps Cross.

--
Dave...