Old July 21st 05, 12:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london
Dave Larrington Dave Larrington is offline

Default Mayor Ken's secret plan to rid London of cycling menace.

dkahn400 wrote:

All of them? I've cycled over the flyover bit by the start of the M1 a
few times without noticing a "No Cycling" sign. Oh dear, was I bad?
ISTR there are cycling-free bits up towards Whipps Cross.

I'm pretty sure there's a "No cycling" sign at the eastbound end of the
Staples Corner flyover; there certainly is at the one by the end of the M11
and in the Fore Street tunnel. I think there are others in the vicinity of
The Death Of The Soul and further round towards Barking.

The elder stoat leads, in all circumstances.