Old July 21st 05, 12:56 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Nick Pedley Nick Pedley is offline

Default More bombs??

"Bob Wood" wrote in message
In ,
Bob Wood typed:

In oups.com,
typed:

There has been emergency vehicles heading south along Albert
Embankment for about the last hour or so, so we realised that
something had happened. Usually all the emergency vehicles are
heading into London not out.

Eyewitness claiming small explosion in a rucksack - no
casualties. I don't know which site this refers to.

Also, train managed to continue to Warren Street where it was
evacuated. I don't know whether this is the same incident.

Radio 5 has just reported that these might be very small explosions -

they
are suggesting "detonators only".

Small bang, lots of smoke, possible that one perpetrator ran away (Oval)....
could be a duff lot of explosive. Early speculation on my part though.

Nick