Old July 21st 05, 01:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default More bombs?

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:10:18 GMT someone who may be "Bob Wood"
wrote this:-

Without the injuries, we still have the massive disruption - the desired
aim!

And the explosives are saved for another day.

It is also likely that it will encourage party politicians to do
what the terrorists want, reduce our freedoms even more.

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.