Old July 21st 05, 04:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Name This Underground Station

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 04:24:02 +0100, "John Rowland"
wrote:

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
.. .

Without that reigning in of the timescale then I was
completely stumped about "the stairs down from the
platform" issue at a LU terminus.

Mill Hill East and Amersham?

"from the *end* of an island platform where you can see the street"
which I think was the original statement. Might just apply at Mill Hill
East as there is only one platform and I've obviously forgotten what
Amersham is like as I thought this was on the level. I thought Amersham
was side platforms?

I obviously need to revisit one or two places.
--
Paul C