Old July 21st 05, 04:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default More bombs?

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:57:55 +0000 (UTC) someone who may be "Mick"
wrote this:-

It is also likely that it will encourage party politicians to do
what the terrorists want, reduce our freedoms even more.

Interested to know what your solution is then?

Do what Mr Liar said, continue as before. Terrorists want to change
the way things are done and they are succeeding when party
politicians reduce our freedoms even more.

Or do we wait to you lose a
loved one before you start to think that something needs to be done.

Emotional arguments don't make anyone safer. What matters is the
cold hard analysis.

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.