Old July 21st 05, 05:31 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Robin Mayes Robin Mayes is offline

Default More bombs??

"David Hansen" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:37:52 +0100 someone who may be "Robin Mayes"
wrote this:-

I'm hearing (PM, R4) that these devices were of a similar construction
to the 7/7 ones. They all worked that time, none this time; maybe they
had someone else provide detonators this time?

I imagine it'd be a bit hard to complain about faulty detonators too!

It would be rather difficult for private individuals to take their
suppliers to court. However, there are other ways they might
complain.

I would suspect those who deal with these scum are even scummier and nastier
so have a complaints department sign at the barrel end of an AK47.