Old August 28th 03, 08:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,uk.transport
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default BREAKING NEWS!! Power Cut affecting Railways in the South East

In article , John Abbot
writes
Joe Patrick wrote in message ...
There has been a power cut, affecting the Tube and trains
BBC News Reports:

Interesting. I thought the Underground still took its juice from Lots Road
(ie its own dedicated power station). Or is that closed now?

Lots road closed 18 months ago. There is still a back up facility at
Greenwich IIRC.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this