Old July 22nd 05, 12:15 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default More bombs??

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005, Ross wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:52:20 GMT, Bob Wood wrote in
, seen in uk.railway:
In ,
Bob Wood typed:

[...]
Eyewitness claiming small explosion in a rucksack - no
casualties. I don't know which site this refers to.

Also, train managed to continue to Warren Street where it was
evacuated. I don't know whether this is the same incident.

Radio 5 has just reported that these might be very small explosions - they
are suggesting "detonators only".

BBC News 24 report that LU "sources" are saying that nailbombs
*without explosive* are involved

I am curious as to what this "bomb without explosive", nail or otherwise,
is. It seems to me that explosive is a rather important, perhaps even the
defining, characteristic of a bomb. Are we perhaps dealing with some sort
of zen buddhist or dadaist terror faction?

tom

--
Batman always wins