Old July 22nd 05, 06:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default More bombs?

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 01:09:09 +0100 someone who may be Ross
wrote this:-

I strongly object to people using Iraq débacle to further their own
twisted objectives, because I really do not believe that those who
instigate these things give a damn about Iraq or the Iraqis other than
as a justification

That is indeed the case. I'm sure they were delighted with the
invasion as it allowed them to operate where they had not been able
to operate before due to Mr Hussein's antipathy towards them. We now
know Mr Liar was told the invasion would increase terrorism and he
didn't tell the rogues in Westminster about this.

However, without Iraq there would be one less grievance that can be
used to inflame people. The way to deal with terrorism is to drain
the poison, not to try and look macho with so-called security
measures and the like.

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.