Old July 22nd 05, 11:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Brimstone Brimstone is offline

Default More bombs?

MIG wrote:
Can you be sure it was the police?

Given that the BBC says it was, probably not, no. Incidently, in my
parting comment, I was really getting at the fact that the denial that
what we are doing is a part of the cause of this terrorisom, backed up
by the excuse that "stuff happened before Iraq", is part of a general
attitude of denial that's putting us at risk.

We have to wake up to our own role. Going into denial is not helping.

Quite, but then no one wants to understand the enemy and so fail to realise
that so doing will help to defeat him.