Old July 22nd 05, 11:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default More bombs?

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:57:55 +0000 (UTC) someone who may be "Mick"
wrote this:-

Or do we wait to you lose a
loved one before you start to think that something needs to be done.

I forgot to add yesterday. You are creating a distortion of my views
and then attacking that distortion. Not very useful.

The question is whether anything more can be done and if it can be
done whether it should be done. I did not suggest that nothing
should be done.

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.