Old July 22nd 05, 11:52 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
Paul Paul is offline

Default Laughing Jackasses on the Railways

Steve wrote:
snip

As someone who works for FGW can I strongly encourage you to report this to
FGW (contact details via the www site www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk)

99.9999% of the staff that I know and work with work their damnest in
situations like this to ensure people are helped and looked after. If what
your saying is correct the two people concerned need dealing with.

This may be the case but my experience is that some underground staff,
particularly at Holborn station, derive not inconsiderable amusement
from customers having problems with the barriers, etc, but will not
interrupt their private conversation in order to help. Another staff
member was similarly amused when I complained that the disruption
information was after the ticket barrier so customers did not find out
about this until after they had purchased tickets.

As the song says: "lazy f***ing useless c*nts"