Old July 22nd 05, 11:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default More bombs?

In message .com
"MIG" wrote:

Graeme Wall wrote:

[snip]

As the Australian PM pointed out, Bali was before Iraq, WTC was before
Iraq, Nairobi was before Iraq, Mombasa was before Iraq etc, etc, etc.
Iraq is irrelevant to Al Qaeda, where it is Sunni versus Shi'ite in a
civil war that was probably inevitable, however Saddam was removed.

[snip]

Iraq is part of the general policy that results in many, particularly
Muslim, people being killed or having their livelihoods destroyed.

What general policy is that?

The people currently doing the killing in Iraq are nuslims killing other
muslims, a bit like the situation in Northern Ireland.

Nothing can be done about the fanatics, who are beyond redemption.

You're an expert are you?

But on their own, they are not much of a threat.

Tell that to the people of London.

When millions of people are so disaffected by the policies of the West that
they start listening to the fanatics, then we are in trouble.

As has been mentioned, our own Government and police forces start
repressing us, which is just what the terrorists want. It now seems
that the terrorists have just succeeded in getting the British Police
to institute a shoot-to-kill policy in London.

Ypu are talking twaddle as usual. The police policy in the situation that
appears to have obtained at Stockwell this morning has always been shoot to
kill.

So we've got the world we created. Smug comments about what was and
wasn't before Iraq don't count for much.

What was smug about a statement of facts?

I now live and work in a city where the police shoot to kill. Thanks a
lot.

You always have, nothing's changed. You've merely walked round with your
eyes shut before. Don't try and blame me for that.

--
Graeme Wall
This address is not read, substitute trains for rail.