Old July 22nd 05, 11:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default More bombs?

In message .com
"MIG" wrote:

Can you be sure it was the police?

Given that the BBC says it was, probably not, no.

What a pathetically stupid comment.

Incidently, in my parting comment, I was really getting at the fact that
the denial that what we are doing is a part of the cause of this
terrorisom, backed up by the excuse that "stuff happened before Iraq", is
part of a general attitude of denial that's putting us at risk.

We have to wake up to our own role. Going into denial is not helping.

You are the one that is in denial.

--
Graeme Wall
This address is not read, substitute trains for rail.