Old July 22nd 05, 12:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default More bombs?

In message .com
"MIG" wrote:

What general policy is that?

The people currently doing the killing in Iraq are nuslims killing other
muslims, a bit like the situation in Northern Ireland.

Your political views are clearly different from mine.

Are they?

However, pretty much everything predicted over the last few years by those
whose views are similar to mine is coming true.

Given your apparent ignorance of the true state of affairs in the real world,
how can you tell?

I don't think the people in Northern Ireland would see it the same way.
One group felt that they were resisting the invading Catholic hordes,
and the other group felt that they were resisting the invading British
Empire.

So you don't even understand the basics of that dispute?

They certainly didn't see themselves as all being the same and they
definitely saw outside influence as a cause of their disputes.

Did I say they saw themselves as all the same? Presumably you are totally
unable to see a parallel between the conflicts of two subsects of
Christianity and two subsects of Islam?

--
Graeme Wall
This address is not read, substitute trains for rail.