Old July 22nd 05, 01:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
MIG MIG is offline

Default More bombs?

Graeme Wall wrote:
In message .com
"MIG" wrote:

Can you be sure it was the police?

Given that the BBC says it was, probably not, no.

What a pathetically stupid comment.

There was a question about whether I was sure, which I responded to
flippantly, not stupidly. I have no interest in criticising the BBC,
but remember how a couple of weeks ago, wrong information from the BBC
sent loads of journalists to Hackney, interviewing people who had just
missed the bus that got blown up, even though it hadn't gone from
there. The BBC corrected it soon after.

I apologise for calling one of your comments "smug". We have political
differences. I would rather not refer to anyone's comments with words
like "pathetic" or "stupid", when it's unlikely that any of us are
pathetic or stupid and we make our comments as human beings.

So, even if I started it, I would rather we were civil about it now.