Old July 22nd 05, 03:21 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default More bombs?

Graeme Wall wrote:
In message cCUlhtvFIYkV-pn2-9UteHribockb@localhost
"Ian Johnston" wrote:

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:20:01 UTC, Graeme Wall
wrote:

: In message cCUlhtvFIYkV-pn2-YXUQyXn7rHWv@localhost
: "Ian Johnston" wrote:

: On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:28:43 UTC, Graeme Wall
: wrote:

: : In message cCUlhtvFIYkV-pn2-C27MKJWQnhWC@localhost
: : "Ian Johnston" wrote:

: Or like the resistance shooting collaborators?

: : No
:
: How do you think they see themselves, then?

: "My version of whatever religion is the only true religion and anyone :
professing to be a true whatever who doesn't agree with me is a worthless
: heretic who must be eliminated for the greater good"

So why do you think they are particularly targeting the new Iraqi police
force?

Different fight, that's the remnants of Saddam's regime trying to destabilise
the new regime. There are at least 3 different wars going on in Iraq at the
moment with a potential fourth, and more than one external souce acting
either overtly or covertly on more than one side at a time. No wonder the
Americans are confused.

So the Americans are just innocent bystanders? The mind boggles.