Old July 22nd 05, 06:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Tony Polson Tony Polson is offline

Default More bombs?

"grid58 (Paul)" wrote:

MIG wrote: So we've got the world we created. Smug comments about
what was and
wasn't before Iraq don't count for much.

So what about the million or so people Irag citizens had killed in the
run up to the "war"? Certain Muslims who say they are being hard done
by seem to conveniently forget these atrocities.

You appear to have conveniently forgotten the 1.2 million Iraqis who
died during the period of sanctions enforced by the US and UK between
1991 and 2002, most of whom were children.