Old August 28th 03, 08:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default Power Cut

In article ,
Richard J. wrote:
Does anyone know if trains were evacuated between stations, or did Greenwich
kick in as planned to provide enough power to move trains into stations?

I was on a train between Highgate and Archway. The driver applied
"the rule" [1] a few times (and there's an automated announcment
for it, I was semi-amused to note).

Thank goodness the Goblin has DMUs!

[1] Go past red signal, get tripped, crawl to next signal.

--
Good night little fishey-wishes.... I've counted you, so no
sneaky eating each other.