Old July 23rd 05, 01:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tiny Silver Lining

On 20 Jul 2005 03:21:45 -0700, "Boltar" said:

At the risk of starting another bus flame war (buses, yawn)
I always found routemasters uncomfortable with a jerky
ride

Depends on the driver.

and flippin cold downstairs in the winter.

Sit near the front! But presumably if you're out and about in the
winter you'll have a coat anyway.

Someone else commented that they found the seats uncomfortable. Odd,
I find Routemaster seats far more comfortable than any other bus. All
the others have all kinds of weird knobs and protrusions on the seats.
And the seats are too close together for someone my height on all
buses.