Old August 28th 03, 09:26 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,uk.transport
SteveH SteveH is offline

Default BBC's UK's Worst

Joe Patrick wrote:

Just Featured a man complaining about the noise on the North Circular, a
woman complaining about trams and a family whos garden got sucked in a hole
by the CTRL works. CTRL won and featured Howard who was put infront of a
video clip putting the award in a tunnel.

Never understood this kind of wingeing ****e.

I mean, you _know_ if you buy a house on the North Circular or a railway
line that it's going to be noisy. And I'm sure the price paid also
reflected this.

--
Steve H
http://www.italiancar.co.uk - Honda VFR800