Old July 23rd 05, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport.london
Martin Dann Martin Dann is offline

Default Mayor Ken's secret plan to rid London of cycling menace.

In message .com
"MartinM" wrote:

David Martin wrote:

As it is perfectly possible to abseil without a specific abseil
device.

again the only thing which springs to mind is an Italian hitch (not
recommended) what other methods are there?

I have once abseiled on an Italian hitch, just the once about 15-20 feet to
try it out. I can say it is not something I would like to do again.

If you are silly enough to try it, get someone on the ground to hold the
rope just in case.

Martin.

--
Typed by monkey #27662472869676 on typewriter #7552416572242
When emailing me, please include the word Banana in the subject line.