Old July 23rd 05, 08:40 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
Ross Ross is offline

Default Laughing Jackasses on the Railways

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 17:00:24 GMT, Tom Haliax wrote in
, seen in uk.railway:
"Uncle Fester" wrote in message
enews.net...

[....]
Work on public transport long enough and respect for travellers goes
down the drain.

I think it's time for you to find a different job

I think that most people who deal with the public face-to-face are not
exactly enamoured of them, hence the existence of websites like
customerssuck.com.

Judging by what I see of the attitude of *non*-transport staff towards
their customers, I think we can safely say that to rid the world of
people who dislike their customers you'd have to close down the entire
service sector.

Professionals in the service sector may detest (at least some of) the
people they serve; their professionalism shows in the fact that their
customers aren't made aware of that fact.

--
Ross, Lincoln, UK

We're *not* afraid
http://www.werenotafraid.com