Old July 24th 05, 01:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london,alt.games.mornington.cresent
Andy Macklin Andy Macklin is offline

Default Mornington Crescent

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:53:35 +0100, John A Fotheringham
wrote:

NJT wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:17:19 +0100 in alt.games.mornington.cresent,
John A Fotheringham might well have written:
Although I do now have a sofa (see archives), I still can't see any
rulebooks under it. Just some fluff.

Will that do?

Can you re-arrange the fluff to make some new rules?

Hang on, I'll have a look.

No, sorry, . It's all carpet-coloured. It might work if I used a
contrasting surface...

Try putting your rules through a Dyson. It really mixes up the
play somewhat

Don't you have a problem with looping?

Come to think of it I think that may be how the whole Dollis Hill
fiasco got started :-(

Can you re-arrange the fluff to make some new rules?