Old July 24th 05, 09:02 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
Brimstone Brimstone is offline

Default Laughing Jackasses on the Railways

Ian F. wrote:
"John Turner" wrote in message
. ..

My wife and I run a small model shop where we are totally reliant on
the good will of our customers. We've been doing that for almost
twenty years, but not many customers come back if you treat them
with contempt, so we have to treat them well.

The difference is that bus drivers, TOC staff et al know full well
that we *have* to use their services - we can't take our business
elsewhere at a similar cost - so they can treat us with as much
derision, contempt and sneering bad-attitude as they like and we are
powerless to do anything about it.

No you don't have to use any such services. If you want to know why a small
minority of people fail to do the job properly look around you, such people
are everywhere. Those railway and other transport employees who are intent
on doing the job properly are just as ****ed off with the wasters as you
are.