Old July 24th 05, 10:55 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
Ian Harper Ian Harper is offline

Default Laughing Jackasses on the Railways

"Robin Mayes" wrote in message

"Paul" wrote in message
k...

As the song says: "lazy f***ing useless c*nts"

Yes, of course. That's why they were the first on the scene on 7th July

2005
leading customers to safety and tending to the wounded without any

breathing
apparatus or insisting the area was checked for more devices first.

Amazing
how quickly people forget.

Amazing how people think their actions are (or would be) any different to
anyone elses.
If a building I often work in had en explosive device detonated, there would
be people doing exactly the same thing. I fail to see the connection
between the impression that a large number of people have of LU frontline
staff in their day-to-day role and the normal way that (some) of those staff
would react in a one-off emergency situation.