Old July 24th 05, 02:25 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Greg Hennessy Greg Hennessy is offline

Default Waterloo and City, and Post Office Station

On 23 Jul 2005 07:58:26 -0700, "Mizter T" wrote:

I'm especially intrigued by the Smithfield GW goods station, which I
presume was under the meat market itself. I've also heard of a rowdy
boozer located in the bowels of the market, patronised by the market
workers, which if it's still open I might try and explore when I'm
feeling brave!

Doesnt do a great breakfast, the one at the Fox and Anchor is better.

greg
--
"Access to a waiting list is not access to health care"