Old July 24th 05, 05:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve M Steve M is offline

Default Last Routemasters on the 14 and 22

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

I specially went to King's Cross on my way home via the Tottenham Court
Road terminus of the 14. To my chagrin there was no 14 there! :-(

What's RTW75 doing in the photos? Did RTWs /ever/ run on the 14? Not
that I recall.

RTW75 was one of the special "last day" vehicles out and about on
Friday. I can't say whether it ever ran on the 14 but it's a very well
kept bus and it was nice to have a ride. The authentic LT advertisments
inside were great to read as well.

RTW75 ran just ahead of the last "proper" 14 as a relief working.

Cheers,

Steve M