Old July 24th 05, 05:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Mile End Passenger Incident

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:59:18 GMT, "Malcolm Pinnell"
wrote:

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message:
Take a look at what the RMT's demands
are - they are designed to do one thing and that is increase union
membership and thus his ability to control / stop the railway.
--
Paul C

Nice to see Broadways interpretation of the request for more staff!!! The
volunteers didn't last long.....
I'm no union fan but this talk like this will only end in tears........

One comment - *my* interpretation. Nothing whatsoever to do with 55
Broadway or any other location on the railway. I speak for myself not
for anyone else or as any official mouthpiece.
--
Paul C