Old July 24th 05, 06:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport,uk.rec.driving
David from Oz David from Oz is offline

Default Box Junction cameras to be rolled London wide following successful pilot

Coincidence - that is one junction in my area that I have nominated in
my letter to the council. On more than one occasion the North Circ has
been blocked here! I guess they will put up yellow signs "Do not
block the junction" when they first introduce the cameras to give the
motorists warning. I seem to remember seeing these somewhere before.

John Rowland wrote:

I can't remember.

Incidentally, at Palmers Green the North Circular is a dual carriageway, and
if you are crossing it on Green Lanes you cross two separate box junctions.
People turning right onto the NCR tend to queue over both boxes, but am I
right in thinking that legally they are only allowed to queue over the
second box? It takes fairly sharp eyes to even realise that there are two
box junctions rather than one, especially in the dark.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped