Old July 24th 05, 09:09 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default More bombs?

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:19:29 +0100, James Farrar
wrote:

If in doubt, when you get to the tube station, seek help from the
uniforms there.

And they'd be able to do precisely what?

I'm beginning to form the opinion that the problem here was that the
officers were not uniformed. I'd be supportive of a directive that
all armed police officers must be uniformed in future in this kind of
situation.

I am amazed that people seem to be ignoring this issue whilst speaking
in support of the police.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain