Old July 24th 05, 09:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport,uk.rec.driving
Conor Conor is offline

Default Box Junction cameras to be rolled London wide following successful pilot

In article , Graculus says...

At least you knew the length of your vehicle, unlike the truck driver who I
saw driving onto a box junction at a level crossing only to come to a halt
with much of the truck being on the crossing. Not only stupid but
exceedingly dangerous. Or if not dangerous, could have caused delays as they
would have been unable to close the crossing till he moved off.

That's just plain stupid. At least with the roundabout, there was a
reason I ended up hanging over. At a level crossing, there's nothing
going to be barging in the gap in front of him.

--
Conor