Old August 29th 03, 03:01 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Martin Martin is offline

Default BBC's UK's Worst

In article , Robin May
writes
My thoughts exactly, and I have similar thoughts about people who buy
houses under the Heathrow flightpath and then complain they get planes
flying overhead. Although I think it is very different for the man
living by the North Circular (which just so happens to be my email
address) as in this case he'd bought the house when it was by a two
lane single carriageway.

Why different? According to your line of reasoning, one shouldn't
complain about increasing interference unless you moved in 40-off years
ago when it was a rural idyll. It's an argument I'll enjoy using twenty
years from now when the fifth and sixth runways are being pushed through
at Heathrow.

--
Martin @ Strawberry Hill