Old July 25th 05, 06:38 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default More bombs?

On 24 Jul 2005 20:43:50 -0400 someone who may be Doug Faunt N6TQS
+1-510-655-8604 wrote this:-

I think his pursuers panicked when he went into the tube station.

Though it appears they were happy to let him travel on a bus.
Several things do not add up at the moment.

Training and accountability is the only thing that will prevent this
in the future.

It is a novel idea. However, as we have seen with previous cases
there is no accountability for armed police officers. No matter what
the circumstances they have always been let off in the past. I see
no likelihood this will change in the future.

http://www.freedomtocare.org/page328.htm outlines one example and
some the lessons the police would do well to learn.

uk.railway added back.

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.