Old August 29th 03, 03:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,uk.transport
Nick Cooper Nick Cooper is offline

Default BREAKING NEWS!! Power Cut affecting Railways in the South East

On 28 Aug 2003 21:12:10 GMT, (Huge) wrote:

"JNugent" writes:
That's odd...

My car performs as normal, despite the power cuts apparently prevalent in
the SE.

Even the headlights work.

*laugh*

That was my first thought. Although apparently the traffic lights
are buggered too, so the traffic's a nightmare.

I came home early and missed it...

I had the afternoon off; normally I would have been en route on the
Picc at the time the power went down. Typical! Missed all the
fun....
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk