Old July 25th 05, 08:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ken Ward Ken Ward is offline

Default "The Tube" TV Show

"Charles Ellson" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 22:02:24 GMT, "Ken Ward"
wrote:

"Simon Hewison" wrote in message
Joe wrote:
I know that filming was taking place a few months ago, and the last I
heard of it was that The Tube would be starting again on ITV1 London in
August. Anyone know when It's due to start?

Well, when I recall a TV Series called "The Tube", it was a music
programme on Channel 4 on Friday nights in the early to mid 80s,
featuring
Jools Holland.

From Newcastle..........

I can't find Deptford on my map of Newcastle. Is it somewhere toward
the south ?

Keep looking