Old July 25th 05, 10:09 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default More bombs?

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 06:40:19 +0100 someone who may be "Clive D. W.
Feather" wrote this:-

Slightly less easy, but very vulnerable to small airborne attacks with
light aircraft are ... our nuclear power stations.

On the contrary, the containment building at a nuclear power station is
supposed to be able to take a loaded 747 crashing on to it without harm.

If someone crashes one into the highly active storage tanks at
Windscale we will be able to see, or Building 30 for that matter.

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.