Old July 25th 05, 10:14 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default More bombs?

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:01:57 GMT someone who may be "Richard J."
wrote this:-

News reports said that there were uniformed *police* at the station.

http://www.btp.police.uk/areas/under....htm#stockwell says that
there is a police station there. I presume that it is at the railway
station, like every BTP installation I have come across.

If they really did think there was a suicide bomber coming towards
the station then it should be a simple matter to have the gates shut
at street level. This happens with some regularity (though usually
in the centre) as a crowd control measure at underground stations.

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.