Old July 25th 05, 10:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Ian Johnston Ian Johnston is offline

Default More bombs?

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:09:19 UTC, David Hansen
wrote:

: On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 06:40:19 +0100 someone who may be "Clive D. W.
: Feather" wrote this:-
:
: Slightly less easy, but very vulnerable to small airborne attacks with
: light aircraft are ... our nuclear power stations.
:
: On the contrary, the containment building at a nuclear power station is
: supposed to be able to take a loaded 747 crashing on to it without harm.
:
: If someone crashes one into the highly active storage tanks at
: Windscale we will be able to see, or Building 30 for that matter.

It almost sounds as if you'd like that to happen. It'll take a hell of
a lot of plastic sheeting to wrap up Cumbria ...

Ian