Old July 25th 05, 02:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport,uk.rec.driving
Earl Purple Earl Purple is offline

Default Box Junction cameras to be rolled London wide following successful pilot

John Rowland wrote:
Incidentally, at Palmers Green the North Circular is a dual carriageway, and
if you are crossing it on Green Lanes you cross two separate box junctions.
People turning right onto the NCR tend to queue over both boxes, but am I
right in thinking that legally they are only allowed to queue over the
second box? It takes fairly sharp eyes to even realise that there are two
box junctions rather than one, especially in the dark.

If I had my way they'd make that junction No-Right-Turn from all
directions. Works at the A502 junction and there are rarely major
hold-ups there.