Old July 25th 05, 06:34 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Laughing Jackasses on the Railways

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:17:24 +0100, BIG_ONE
wrote;

well **** off and die you fat *******

Feeding the troll, perhaps, but some people "run hotter" and therefore
sweat more than others regardless of fitness level. I'd not cycle to
work (about 5-6 miles) if it were not for the fact that showers (very
nice power showers in fact, and thus better than the one in my flat -
there's motivation!) are provided.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain