Old July 25th 05, 08:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london,alt.games.mornington.cresent
Andy Macklin Andy Macklin is offline

Default Mornington Crescent

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:46:38 +0100, NJT wrote:

Don't you have a problem with looping?

Come to think of it I think that may be how the whole Dollis Hill
fiasco got started :-(

Can you re-arrange the fluff to make some new rules?

Probably, but I've been out of the loop for a bit - how does one get
them ratified these days?

The advice given to King Arthur, when he asked was:
All the decisions have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting...
by a simple majority. In the case of purely internal affairs they
require a two thirds majority. In the case of old ladies & Mornington
Crescent...