Old July 25th 05, 09:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport,uk.rec.driving
Dave Dave is offline

Default Box Junction cameras to be rolled London wide following successful pilot

Box junction cameras are for my benefit, and the benefit of those who
want to get around town! Those fools who block box junctions cause
conjestion and delay everyone. I'm delighted if they get a £100 fine
because maybe they might think again before doing the same thing again.
Bring on more box junction cameras I say.

Top Gear had a feature where they hid near a box junction, and when
people stopped in it blocking other, a troupee of dancers pounced on
them to make them aware of what they had done. Fantastic!