Old July 25th 05, 09:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Splett David Splett is offline

Default Box Junction cameras to be rolled London wide following successful pilot

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message
I think it is likely you should have anticipated the pedestrians. They
hardly jumped out from behind something in those numbers, after all.

Actually, I was making a generalization. The incident concerned was at
Dalston Junction, and involved a string of four cyclists who had cycled
straight through a red light. If I had been going slightly faster then they
would simply have been flattened, more's the pity.