Old July 26th 05, 07:48 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Laughing Jackasses on the Railways

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:34:58 GMT, (Neil
Williams) wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:17:24 +0100, BIG_ONE
wrote;

well **** off and die you fat *******

Hmm, "Big One" appears not to have made it past NIN.

Feeding the troll, perhaps, but some people "run hotter" and therefore
sweat more than others regardless of fitness level.

This is true.

I walk from Charing Cross to my office at Great Portland Street and
back every day (subject to rain). The exertion level involved in
cycling in from SE23 is significantly higher...

--
James Farrar

September's coming soon