Old July 26th 05, 07:50 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,uk.local.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Laughing Jackasses on the Railways

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 12:21:09 +0100, Ross
wrote:

work, I can catch a Southern train, or I can take about three hours
travelling on multiple buses. Since I don't propose to spen a quarter
of the day commuting, I have no option.

Bike.

Asked and answered.

Car. Motorbike.

Do you propose to buy me one?

Car travel in particular would be more expensive than rail travel,
even if there were zero running costs. (A month's C-charge is more
expensive than 1/12 of a Gold Card from my station).

--
James Farrar

September's coming soon